Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Report: Profit & Loss [Budget Analysis] - Annual proposed budget

Cover User

5Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

5 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Our board would like to see a budget analysis report of the P&L which includes an extra column - Total annual budget ie.  the report would have Actual YTD, Budget YTD and Annual Proposed Budget to see how they are tracking.  Would love to see this on a future verstion.

"BUDGET ANALYSIS REPORTING"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: October 2013

Thank you for the suggestion, Dobbo2012. We understand that adding a column with the Annual proposed Budget could help with seeing how the business is tracking. We request others who would like this included in the P & L Budget Analysis report to please Vote and add any relevant comments.

5 Comments
Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff
Thank you for the suggestion, Dobbo2012. We understand that adding a column with the Annual proposed Budget could help with seeing how the business is tracking. We request others who would like this included in the P & L Budget Analysis report to please Vote and add any relevant comments.
Nic-acc-addons
Super Partner
507 Posts
Super Partner

Hi Dobbo2012.

I recommend you download the free version of our software which should be able to achieve what you need with 0$.

You can download it from here. http://accountingaddons.com.au/solutions/solutions-by-product/budgetlink/budgetlink-download/

ASWatCR
Partner
243 Posts
Partner

I would love to MYOB do this also!

gcdjrl
Experienced Cover User
37 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Need to include Annual Budget figure in the P&L and Balance Sheet, so we can see how the monthly income and expenditure is tracking against the annual budget.

AccountingPower
Valued User
194 Posts
Valued User

Hi

I can do that for you with a Custom Report. Contact me at matt@accountingpower.com.au and I will give you a copy of the report.

Matt