Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Report: Profit & Loss [Budget Analysis] - Show month by month values

Contributing Cover User

7Posts

17Kudos

0Solutions

7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

My Board of Management request a Profit & Loss with Budget Analysis and YTD figures every month.  Currently I need to send to XL and spend the day cutting and pasting as I have five separate businesses to complete this report for.  I would love to see this report in Account Right Live.  I was hoping when I recently upgraded to Account Right Live 2012 that I would be able to create this report, but no such luck.

Donna

"Reporting"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: March 2023

Hi Everyone

The Profit & loss report available in the AccountRight browser interface allows the user to compare that report to their budgets entered through that interface. You can compare the values on a monthly basis if required.

24 Comments
Deo
5 Posts
Cover User

I need a profit and loss with

colums this period Current year

Year to date Current Year

this month last year 

year to date last year

gcdjrl
Experienced Cover User
37 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Yes - we need this too!  How many people have to ask for it before MYOB provides it?

mgordon1
1 Post
User

P&L Budget Analysis format is good but it does single month or YTD total only - I would find extremely useful, the format of the multi-period that has actuals vs budget on a monthly phased view with a variance analysis avilable for monthly, quarterly, and YTD or options of any of those combinations.  LAso option of actual this yer vs last year or all of the above - this year, budget, last year

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

The Profit & loss report available in the AccountRight browser interface allows the user to compare that report to their budgets entered through that interface. You can compare the values on a monthly basis if required.