Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Report: Recurring Transaction List - Show dollar amounts

Cover User

1Posts

21Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User
Australia

Would it be possibe to change the recurring transaction list report to include the amount of the recurring transaction and a total of all recurring transactions?

"Recurring Transaction List Report with $ amounts"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: January 2015

Thanks for your great suggestion @Jillybean  I can certainly see the use of a report showing recurring transactions with dollar amounts. Anyone use who would like to see this report, please cast your vote here. Make sure you're signed in and click on the purple vote button at the top left-hand side of the screen. If you post a comment, don’t forget to vote as well!

19 Comments
carolynmeo_eps
1 Post
User

This would be great - please implement MYOB Smiley Wink

ericm2
Experienced User
19 Posts
Experienced User

Hi 

New to MYOB and looking to see if anyone can help.

We have a lot of recurring invoices.  What I need is a report (and preferably be able to export to Excel) to show Transaction Name, Frequency, Next Due and Amount.  Essentially what's shown on the Recurring Transaction List window.  The problem with the standard report is that it doesn't show the amount.

Is there a way of access the database?  Is there an Add-On that I could use?

If I can get that data into a CSV file, I'd be a happy chappy.

Thanks.

Sue-AFSL
Experienced Cover User
24 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I agree - it's weird not to have that field available in that report.

ericm2
Experienced User
19 Posts
Experienced User

@Sue-AFSL yeah and they keep talking about "oh it's not a transaction until it's been created"... well some users would like to use that data for other purposes.  So shortsighted .  Rant over. hehehe.  I beelive people have been requesting this since 2015 (or even earlier).  I guess MYOB just doesn't listen.

Sue-AFSL
Experienced Cover User
24 Posts
Experienced Cover User

So MANY MYOB reports cannot be tailored to add the field you want to them - and sometimes when they appear to offer it they only offer a substitute.  I guess I should I offer an example - I have item invoices to which I add items - in order to code the account code and set price etc - but then overwrite the line description with more detailed information than the item description can offer and differes for every transaction line, but I cannot retrieve that information in a MYOB report (not that I can find anyway, though I have looked at a few different angles)  Irritating. 

More accurately described and sourced firlds in reporting, as options, would be great.

Sue-AFSL
Experienced Cover User
24 Posts
Experienced Cover User

okay so I can get it as long as I want it in a report that sorts by customer (not account code, not item code, etc)

Carmel_M
Experienced Cover User
13 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Would be great to be able to generate a recurring sales transaction report with sales value and be able to pick the month you want to filter.  This would be great for projected income unless there is another way to get this information.

ericm2
Experienced User
19 Posts
Experienced User
I've just moved from a different software to MYOB and am disappointed that this is not available. Currently I have to maintain this information in a spreadsheet - less than ideal. C'mon MYOB... this request has been made since 2015!! We need this information to do projections and budgeting.
Melmo
Experienced User
11 Posts
Experienced User

MYOB - why can I NOT run the above list showing monthly $$.  Useless report without it !