Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Report: Recurring Transaction List - Show which user is alerted

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

3 Posts
User
Australia

At present it is not possible to see who is notified about reoccuring payments.

There is no report.

We have about 100 reoccuring monthly payments. if my accounts girl sets one up and sets up herself as the person to be notified, and i login and click edit schedule, under alerts it shows my name as the user that is getting the reminder even though it is her. So another words whoever opens a reoccuring transaction it shows them as the person that is going to get the reminder. 

i really need to see who is set to be notified about reoccuring transactions. even a report will be suffice.

"Reoccuring Transactions doesnt show who is setup to be notified- no report to run either"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: August 2018

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

1 Comment
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages