Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Report: To Do List - Stock Alert - Show Minimum level for Restocking Alert

Ultimate Partner

2,917Posts

720Kudos

362Solutions

2,917 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand

Currently the To-Do list provides a report for stock alert- However this report does not include the min stock required details which is in the buying details tab of the item code. Please can we have this included in this report, as the current stock alert report really tells you nothing apart from what is in stock and what is on order. If a min was included - it would be a much more useful report giving you more of recomended re-order requirement.

"Min-max report for inventory"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: October 2015

Hi @jenniek

Thank you for your feedback in regards to AccountRight and the Minimum Level for Restocking on an item.

Currently from what I can tell the Minimum Level for Restocking Alert of a item is a non-reportable field. I would encourage other users that would like to see it included in the Stock Alert report and possibly others to vote and comment if required for this idea.

3 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @jenniek

Thank you for your feedback in regards to AccountRight and the Minimum Level for Restocking on an item.

Currently from what I can tell the Minimum Level for Restocking Alert of a item is a non-reportable field. I would encourage other users that would like to see it included in the Stock Alert report and possibly others to vote and comment if required for this idea.

Jennifer_Kelly
Super Partner
492 Posts
Super Partner

Hi @jenniek

Some of the Addon solution are able to report on the Min stock level see - http://myob.com.au/addons/

As an example our software Business Intelligence for MYOB will allow you to do some very flexible reporting around Inventory levels and re-order.

Below is an example where I have set a Filter to only show Stock on hand where the On hand Qty is Below the Minimum. This report also shows if some stock is already on Order, if there are outstanding Customer Orders that need to be covered, the Reorder Qty and the Supplier item code.

You could also set this to group the Items by Supplier to make it even easier to place orders by Supplier.

This report can be saved as an Alert where it auto emails off every day, week or month to Alert you if any items hit their minimum level.

Screen Shot 2015-10-28 at 4.04.44 pm.png

There is a 14 day free trial and all details on our website at www.BIforMYOB.com.

I hope this helps.

Jennifer Kelly CA

BI for MYOB

02 8011 1511

LFW02
Trusted Partner
107 Posts
Trusted Partner

Why is the Minimum Stock Level not an available field in the report. As this is an essential part of the Stock Alert function, when is this oversight sceduled for inclusion