Partner Zone

Share your ideas for improving the new AccountRight. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Reports: ATO Standard Business Reporting (SBR)

Experienced User

90Posts

291Kudos

0Solutions

90 Posts
Experienced User
Australia

Will we be able to use AccountRight to submit forms to the ATO with future updates of AccountRight?

I expected that we'd be able to submit Tax File Number Declarations with the current release as the function was said to be in beta testing for at least the last 2 years.

http://community.myob.com/t5/Staffing-Payroll/TFN-Declaration-Reports/td-p/20641

I've read the support note here http://myobaustralia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/32250 but it doesn't give any indication that it will be functional in this current release.

It would be a very useful feature for anyone using myob as their payroll software.

So, any updates?

Liam.

Current Status: Planned
Last Changed: October 2016

Hi all,

Thank you to everyone who registered to pilot a new service, between MYOB and the ATO.

Our team is currently working on making the completion and lodgement of BAS much simpler and faster. Once done, we will look into other aspects of the SBR initiative, like electronic lodgement of TFNs. We will keep you posted via this idea post and the AccountRight Blog.

Regards,

Suja

93 Comments
SAM_Vet
Experienced Cover User
28 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Any progress over the last few years?

Tracy12
Contributing Cover User
15 Posts
Contributing Cover User

First suggested in 2012.  How much time do you need to add this?  I cant believe we still have to send off paper forms to the ATO?

Tracy

DTull
Trusted Partner
101 Posts
Trusted Partner

This is now ridiculous, and embarassing to Myob. Xero have been able to do this since 2014!! Also, absolutely no response from Myob is customer relations at its poorest. Is there any department, or address at Myob we can officially complain to @Steven_M ? We at least deserve an explanation of where its development is at.

Darren