Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Reports: Ability to search

Experienced Cover User

72Posts

802Kudos

0Solutions

72 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

I think it would be a great idea to have a search function when reports are created - ie what I do now is export into pdf and search. by having it in the reports section when you press Ctrl F it will save search time.

"Search Function on reports"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: April 2014

Thank you for your feedback on the searching reports. This is certainly something that we can consider to add into a future update. Please make sure that you vote if you'd like to see this added in.

4 Comments
Nic-acc-addons
Super Partner
507 Posts
Super Partner

Hi SWBSH,

We at Accounting Addons have developed a series of addons called ExcelReportLink which should allow you to search for data a lot easier.

ExcelReportLink is entirely free. 

We make the bulk of our income either training or consulting with users so they get the most out of it. And this way, it allows us to give back to the MYOB community.

Download it from http://accountingaddons.com.au/excelreportlink/

Best of Luck.

Nic

Matthew_W
MYOB Staff
2,173 Posts
MYOB Staff
Thank you for your feedback on the searching reports. This is certainly something that we can consider to add into a future update. Please make sure that you vote if you'd like to see this added in.
cindychan01
Experienced Cover User
17 Posts
Experienced Cover User

100% agreed.  It is sat in under consideration next 3 years. I was wondering when this will happen.

Much appreicate that will happen soon.

Cheers

Chezlea
Experienced Cover User
23 Posts
Experienced Cover User

When looking for a specific purchase or sale, I would like to be able to put a word into a search bar to help find it.