Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Reports: Cash Flow Analysis

Cover User

1Posts

110Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User
Australia

Where has Cash Flow Analysis gone. I don't know of any small business operater that doesn't rely on cash flow analysis 30/60/90 days, It's been in every version of MYOB that I am aware of, why omit it now? Please bring it back, it is a major oversight!!! I know you now have business insights but if you are a small business operator and not an accountant then this doesn't give the basic information we need!!!

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: October 2013

Thank you for the post and all your comments. We request others to Vote and comment on this idea so that our Developers can get an idea on how many users would like the Cash Flow Analysis report brought into the new AccountRight range.

64 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @bigaye

Thank you for your enquiry in regards to this particular idea

Currently we don't have a time frame for when this particular idea will be placed in development and included in the program. At this stage we are still considering adding this feature in future releases of the software, as such we are still encouraging clients to vote and comment if required for this particular idea.

CarolShannon
1 Post
Cover User

I've just moved to AccountRight 2015.3 and see that there is no Cashflow Report anymore, only the Statement of Cashflow.

If this is the correct place to lobby for the return of this really useful report, please may we have it back.

In the meantime, can anyone direct me to a similar report (other than the statement).

Thanks

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @CarolShannon

Thank you for your feedback in regards to AccountRight and the Cash Flow Analysis report. I've merged your idea with this one already included on the AccountRight Idea Exchange.

jpg485
Partner
3 Posts
Partner

I work as an accountant and over a number of years have recommended the Cash Flow Analysis report to most of my clients.  I find it extremely handy for them to be able to analyse the timing of payments in and out, rather than by simply working on 'how much is in the bank'.

So please, please, please, bring back the Cash Flow Analysis Report!!!!

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @jpg485

Thank you for your feedback in regards to the Cash Flow Analysis report.

I've merged your idea with this one already included on the AccountRight Idea Exchange.

Mary-Anne123
3 Posts
Cover User

Please bring back the Cash Flow Analysis Report in AccountRight 2015.4.  I use this report very regularly and it is integral to my business.  I am now reverting to using v19.11 and not continuing to try to use the new software.  Thank goodness I only installed AccountRight 2015.4 yesterday.  I will not be using the new version until such time as this report is reinstated.  THAT IS JUST HOW IMPORTANT THIS REPORT IS TO ME!! 

For goodness sake, next time before you delete a report, please canvass the MYOB users population, and get their response as to whether it is needed or not.  Surely it is better to have more reports available for users than less!!! 

Nic-acc-addons
Super Partner
507 Posts
Super Partner

Hi Everyone,

While we are all waiting on the Cash Flow Analysis functionality to be brought back into MYOB, we decided to create a very simple addon that pulls the data it needs to mimick the old report.

You can find out more here.

http://accountingaddons.com.au/excelreportlink-cas​h-flow-pivot-solution/

Cheers

Nic

Nic-acc-addons
Super Partner
507 Posts
Super Partner

Hi Josie,

I've justed finished work on an addon to provide that same missing functionality while we wait for the feature to be developed into MYOB itself. 

You can find out more here.

http://accountingaddons.com.au/excelreportlink-cas​h-flow-pivot-solution/

Hope it helps.

Nic

AGMCLEAN
2 Posts
User

Very important indeed, cash flow is the lifeblood of a business and you have to watch it very closely.

Bostock
5 Posts
Cover User

Hi,

The older versions had a Cash Flow button on the bottom right hand of the screen.

I have called support and to no avail can it be done, only the Cash Flow that has happened in past but nothing for projection.

would love to see this back