Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Reports: Created date/time taken from when refreshing report

Experienced Partner

125Posts

281Kudos

0Solutions

125 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia

When running a report with changed parameters the Created Date/Time needs to update please

"'When running a report with changed parameters the Created Date/Time needs to update please"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: January 2014

Hi @Geoff_Colwill and other users have posted. Thank you for your feedback into AccountRight Plus and the date/time stamps on Reports. I would encourage other users that would like to see this in future releases of program to vote and comment if required. In the meantime I would suggest @David_Cree's workaround of closing the report and rerunning the report, it will show the updated date and time.

5 Comments
AnnaTW
Experienced Cover User
16 Posts
Experienced Cover User

This issue is driving me crazy - I used to use that date to determine what version my report - but now it is just a waste of space - and actually proving to be a nuisance to be on the report.

Geoff_Colwill
Experienced Partner
125 Posts
Experienced Partner

Hi Anna

I think this now only happens on My Custom Reports - is that your experience?

Thanks

David_Cree
Ultimate Partner
1,158 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Hello Geoff,

it seems to happen on all reports.

Even if you modify the report with additional fields and refresh the original time is still there. I have found the only thing to do is close the report and recreate it. I then had the new time.

This is a PITA!!!

Cheers

David

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
Hi @Geoff_Colwill and other users have posted. Thank you for your feedback into AccountRight Plus and the date/time stamps on Reports. I would encourage other users that would like to see this in future releases of program to vote and comment if required. In the meantime I would suggest @David_Cree's workaround of closing the report and rerunning the report, it will show the updated date and time.
Geoff_Colwill
Experienced Partner
125 Posts
Experienced Partner

Hi Steven

This work around doesn't change the created date on My Custom Reports.

Can we at least fix this bug asap - thanks Smiley Happy