Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Reports: Custom Reports - Double click on name to open report

MBS
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

7 Posts
Contributing User
Australia

In version 2012.0, i was able to double click on a custom report title to open a report. In the updated version i can only open a custom report by hitting the display button. I am able to double click on report title outside of my custom reports to open it, so it's only under the custom report tab that i am having this problem. Can you please update custom reports to the double click option as i much preferred that!

Thank you!

Kate

"Custom reports 2010.10"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: July 2018

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

1 Comment
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages