Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Reports: Custom Reports - Retain print preview adjustments

95Posts

7Kudos

2Solutions

95 Posts
Partner
Australia

At the moment, when you save a custom report the print preview adjusments made do not save. Everytime I run the custom report, I have to reconfigure it. These changes should be saved when saving the custom report.

"custom reports to save "print preview" config"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: August 2018

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

3 Comments
Shell1103
4 Posts
Cover User

I would like them to be in PDF

Yvonnew
4 Posts
Cover User

I have the same problem in a customised report, the selection criteria always defaults to include inactive clients, so it has to be adjusted manually every time the report is run.  

With servicemen using this report in the field, I can't see that this is an acceptable option.

Another major problem is the footer does not remain at the bottom of the page and floats up to make the report A5 instead of A4.

Every time I have changed anything, the report is saved then has lost the changes next time I go into it.

The pages are set to A4, Portrait with narrow margins so it is not a printer related issue, using PDF does the same.

All the customised invoices work perfectly so I can't see why the customised report has this problem.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages