Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Reports: Custom Reports - Created date to be when run

1Posts

24Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User
Australia

My company have just updated to AccountRight Live and we are having problems with the "Created Date" in Custom Reports. The date is always defaulting to when the inital actual Custom Report was saved/initiated.

Not sure if other people are having problems, however, I think it needs to be addressed by MYOB.

"AccountRight 2012 Live - Custom Reports"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: November 2015

Hi Everyone

Thank you for sharing your feedback and thoughts into this idea.

As mentioned we are pleased to announce that report creation date for custom reports are pulled from the date when the report is printed/displayed not when created in the AccountRight 2015.4 release.

For more information into obtaining the AccountRight 2015.4 release please see The AccountRight Blog: AccountRight 2015.4 now available

11 Comments
jenniek
Ultimate Partner
2,917 Posts
Ultimate Partner

When you save a customised report, the date that shows when you produce this report later is the customised date, not the current date. Version 19.5 shows the printed date - please can we have this back.

Mike_James
Ultimate Partner
5,839 Posts
Ultimate Partner

See also http://community.myob.com/t5/AccountRight-Idea-Exchange/AccountRight-2012-Live-Custom-Reports/idi-p/... with 7 votes.

Could these two ideas be amalgamated and the votes combined?

jenniek
Ultimate Partner
2,917 Posts
Ultimate Partner

yes please - I have just discovered this myself, and it's a real pain when you look back to reports and want to know when it was printed.

faye
Partner
10 Posts
Partner

Please fix this, Having custom reports is a great time saver, but not having a correct date of report creation is very poor for auditing.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @faye

Thank you for your feedback in regards to the report creation date. I have shared your thoughts with the team.

DomenicGalluzzo
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I agree!!!! This incorrect date stamp has been an issue since the first version (2011.1) was released and it is very dissappointing that we are now up to 2015.3 and MYOB still have not corrected it.

Neil_BTC
2 Posts
Cover User

Please bring this issue to the MYOB Software team and attend to it ASAP.

Tallie_M
4,461 Posts
Former Staff

Hi there @DomenicGalluzzo,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We do agree that this is a feature that a lot of clients would appreciate having implemented into the software, and do hope to see this available in future releases of AccountRight.

Tallie_M
4,461 Posts
Former Staff

Hi there @Neil_BTC,

Thank you for your comment.

I'll be sure to pass on your feedback to the product development team.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Steven-Sterling & Everyone else

Thank you for your feedback and voting for this idea.

I'm pleased to announce that the report creation date for custom reports in the up and coming release of AccountRight 2015.4 will be based on the date of running the report NOT the date it was saved.

Once again thank you all for your feedback and voting for this idea.