Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Reports: Grand Total on Superannuation reports

Partner

254Posts

121Kudos

37Solutions

254 Posts
Partner
Australia

Could we get a "Total of All Funds", "Total of all Categories" etc field in the Superannuation Reports? So that it shows the total amount of the payment that will be required? I realise this figure is available on other reports, but it would be a useful option to have on all of them.

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: November 2017

Hi Everyone

Thank you for your showing your support for this idea.

I'm pleased to announce that with the release of AccountRight 2017.2 the following superannuation reports will include a grand total:

• Accrual by Category
  • Accrual by Fund Summary
  • Employee Advice Summary

You can find out more information about this change and other changes, including information on obtaining AccountRight 2017.2 on AccountRight 2017.2 now available.

22 Comments
shawnt
3 Posts
Cover User

Hello

It will be good if there is a report that can show the total amount of Super has been paid in one payment. All the reports available in the software now does not sum up the total payment to all funds. Most of the management will not have the time to sum up each fund/ employee manually.

Alternatively, just make the 'Pay Superannuation' printable.

Cheers

GBMW
Contributing Cover User
14 Posts
Contributing Cover User

This feature would be very helpful. I currently handwrite the total on the report - not very professional at all.

Experienced Cover User
51 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I am using V2016.2.  As in V19, the Superannuation Accrual by Fund Summary report gives a total for each of the superannuation funds, but does not give a grand total for all the super funds listed.  I find this quite frustrating, as I use this report to reconcile the actual superannuation payment that I make for the month (previously under M-Powered Payments and now under Superstream payments).

Can you please add in a grand total on that report.

Thanks.

Karen

BookkeeperCindy
1 Post
Cover User

Hi

Great idea!

The grand total would be useful along with the ability to sort so that all the superfund clearing house transactions are together.

dunsboroughsett
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User

A grand total would be very useful. Thanks

Rebecca12345
Experienced Cover User
76 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I agree totally that these reports need to have the grand total.  It seems ridiculous that we don't have a report that gives us a total of all the super that's payable in the specified period. Now that we have to make the payment to a clearing house or via myob Pay Super, we really need to have a report that we can check against to get the total amount.

I usually get the information from the Expenses column in the Activity Summary Report however i then have to add in the Deductions column as well as some employees pay super after tax. The same goes with the payroll summary - you have to add both amounts together.  

Is there another report that i'm missing?

Ryan-C
Experienced Cover User
32 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Guys this is such a simple thing! Why not just do it?

BASnBusiness
Partner
36 Posts
Partner

Definitely needed - I always export to Excel just to be sure, to be sure!

SUE-ELLEN
1 Post
Cover User

can anyone please tell how to print the direct superannuation payment with all the payment details on it very fustrating , have spoke to 3 myob consultants and they can not help 

you can print any other remiitance or payment up , why is it so hard to find ?????????????????

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

Thank you for your feedback in regards to this idea

I'm pleased to announce we are looking into ways to add a grand total on the superannuation reports.