Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Reports: Grand Total on Superannuation reports

Partner

254Posts

121Kudos

37Solutions

254 Posts
Partner
Australia

Could we get a "Total of All Funds", "Total of all Categories" etc field in the Superannuation Reports? So that it shows the total amount of the payment that will be required? I realise this figure is available on other reports, but it would be a useful option to have on all of them.

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: November 2017

Hi Everyone

Thank you for your showing your support for this idea.

I'm pleased to announce that with the release of AccountRight 2017.2 the following superannuation reports will include a grand total:

• Accrual by Category
  • Accrual by Fund Summary
  • Employee Advice Summary

You can find out more information about this change and other changes, including information on obtaining AccountRight 2017.2 on AccountRight 2017.2 now available.

22 Comments
Leaph
Trusted Cover User
50 Posts
Trusted Cover User

I work in the construction industry and we are expected to provide reports as proof that we have paid our super on time.  Is it possible to get a summary report with a grand total that we could use for this purpose?  I don't want to send the current 7 page document that has all our employee's private information on it.  We just need a simple report with the total Superannuation paid for each employee and their fund name for each month and a grand total at the end please.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

Thank you for your showing your support for this idea.

I'm pleased to announce that with the release of AccountRight 2017.2 the following superannuation reports will include a grand total:

• Accrual by Category
  • Accrual by Fund Summary
  • Employee Advice Summary

You can find out more information about this change and other changes, including information on obtaining AccountRight 2017.2 on AccountRight 2017.2 now available.