Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Reports: Gross profit per customer

Experienced Cover User

15Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

15 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

Hi 

I would like to see a GP report by Salesperson and by customer in MYOB - at the moment we are doing this manually and it's very time consuming. 

"GP Report by Customer / Salesperson"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: July 2018

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

6 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

Auscan
6 Posts
Cover User

This is desperately needed....and there are plenty of other posts about GM by customer, not sure how you are saying it has no support??

johnagha11
1 Post
User

reporting should have profit by customer

Ron2000
1 Post
User

I would think GP by customer would be a standard report.  If you have a sales report then a GP report in the same format would be  fairly critical.

Baron1
2 Posts
User

I too would like a GP by customer.  It makes no sense that you sell a business accounting package and I'm not able to determine my customer profitability.

Baron1
2 Posts
User

Hello,

I'm a new user to AccountRight and looking at running a report to determine my profitability by customer.

I'm unable to find this in the standard list of reports, am I missing something?

Thanks