Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Reports: Print batches of reports

Experienced Cover User

41Posts

82Kudos

0Solutions

41 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

AR2013 doesn't appear to have the ability to save a batch of reports which are rerquired to be pirnted on a regular basis.  AR V19 did.

I have around 15 reports that I need to print at the end of each month. I had that set up as a Batch of Reports. Push a button and it was done.

You can't do this with AR2013.  Would be good to see this facility returned.

"Report batches"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: May

The AccountRight browser interface allows users to produce reports in Report Packs.

26 Comments
CassandraE
Experienced Cover User
28 Posts
Experienced Cover User

When selecting reports in the Account Right Live Premier 2015.4 program there is a tab for My Custom Reports. This only lets you save one particular report for the selected period when the report was saved. It would be great that in here we could save report packages where it would create a balance sheet, profit and loss and any other selected reports all at once, and have the option to select the time period before the report is run. This will make it easier as for most clients we are providing several of the same reports each month or quarter and have to go into each report separately.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @CassandraE

Thank you for your idea in regards to AccountRight and reports.

I've merged your idea with this similar one already included on the AccountRight Idea Exchange.

Joan12
Contributing Cover User
15 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Hi

I am devastated that there is not the option for Report Batches in 2015.4.  I print a number of reports at the end of each month and without the Report Batches option it now takes a lot more time to find each individual report to print whereas in AccountRight 19 it was a click of a button.

Regards

Joan

BasG
3 Posts
Cover User

@kindy3 wrote:

AR2013 doesn't appear to have the ability to save a batch of reports which are rerquired to be pirnted on a regular basis.  AR V19 did.

I have around 15 reports that I need to print at the end of each month. I had that set up as a Batch of Reports. Push a button and it was done.

You can't do this with AR2013.  Would be good to see this facility returned.

Exactly, just went to create the report batches I had in MYOB 19.

Not exactly a new idea - it's been there in MYOB all along.

JCUSA
3 Posts
Cover User

Are report batches being written back into MYOB? This is such a time saving function that needs to be addressed asap.

Joan12
Contributing Cover User
15 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Having report batches will save lots of time for end of month reporting and bas reporting.

JCUSA
3 Posts
Cover User

Any update on when this function will be returned?

Una1
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User

I would like to have the Batch reporting put back in the MYOB as it makes it easier to do regular reporting

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

The AccountRight browser interface allows users to produce reports in Report packs.

H-TS
Trusted User
461 Posts
Trusted User

@Steven_M Is there a way to create a batch of reports to be exported to excel instead of PDF? That's what I'd really like. I have about 10 custom reports + standard reports which I need to export to excel every month. I'm not going to bother testing these in the browser version yet. Since my custom reports haven't carried over from the desktop software and I don't want to create from scratch unnecessarily. (To be honest, I haven't even looked to see if there's a way to import them since I only use the browser version when forced to use it as a workaround for other features which the developers have broken or decided to remove completely from what used to be a fully functional and useful piece of DESKTOP software.)