Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Reports: Print batches of reports

Experienced Cover User

41Posts

82Kudos

0Solutions

41 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

AR2013 doesn't appear to have the ability to save a batch of reports which are rerquired to be pirnted on a regular basis.  AR V19 did.

I have around 15 reports that I need to print at the end of each month. I had that set up as a Batch of Reports. Push a button and it was done.

You can't do this with AR2013.  Would be good to see this facility returned.

"Report batches"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: May

The AccountRight browser interface allows users to produce reports in Report Packs.

26 Comments
H-TS
Trusted User
461 Posts
Trusted User

This is pretty pointless if you can't modify the reports with additional filters. What if I want to include General Ledger Detail but only for one account, then General Ledger Detail, separately, for a different account? Speaking of GL Detail, it's a landscape report but the auto layout doesn't change it to landscape and cuts off both sides of the page. It seems to be useless.

Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,300 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @H-TS 

Thank you for your post. We understand your frustration about this. If you are using AccountRight, we have a way of exporting those reports to excel where you can export reports in various file formats so that you’ll be able to be viewed and change it in other programs, as well as customizing them where you can easily change the look and content of an existing reports. 

You may also have a look on this Help Article: Customizing Reports  and Exporting Reports that has detailed information and instructions to assist with this.

If you need further help with this don't hesitate to start a new post or reply to this post and we'll be happy to assist.

Cheers,

Shella_A

H-TS
Trusted User
461 Posts
Trusted User

@Shella_A 

Thanks for the response. I do customise and export a lot of reports (pretty much every report). My point was that you don't appear to be able to customise the reports included in the batch (original post) which renders this feature significantly less useful than it first sounds. Or can you add pre-customised and saved reports to the batches? I would still want to export them to excel anyway for further manipulation.

Sean_DC
MYOB Moderator
702 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Sean_DC
MYOB Moderator
702 Posts
MYOB Moderator

The AccountRight browser interface allows users to produce reports in Report Packs.

H-TS
Trusted User
461 Posts
Trusted User

Thanks @Sean_DC 

Any response to my last query?