Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Reports: Salesperson Gross profit margin

Contributing Cover User

8Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

We compensate our Sales team with a base salary, car, mobile phone, laptop and several other tools to help them. However, we also want to pay them a bonus based on their Sales Gross Margin made in each month. I am unable to do this with MYOB and yet it would be such a simple thing to create withing the system. Could the team at MYOB look into this please? Neill Barrell (MYOB user since 1991)

"Gross Margin per Salesperson"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: August 2018

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

2 Comments
AccountingPower
Valued User
194 Posts
Valued User

Hi Neil

I saw your post today and I'm currently having a look at your issue as I think I can do this report for you with just simple export of data to Excel (No additional tools or expensive addons required).

I have managed to isolate the different components required and sorted the data.

By the looks of it I can do a Gross Profit by SalesPerson, Customer or Item - or multiple combinations of these as well.

Let me know if you would like to have a look at it for me - I will need someone to test it for me...

Matt Jones

MYOB Reporting Expert

AccountingPower Pty Ltd

07 3102 8360

matt@accountingpower.com.au

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages