Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Reports: Show inactive cards default to unticked

Experienced Cover User

36Posts

40Kudos

0Solutions

36 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

Suggestion to have the option of include inactive cards as unticked by default. To have inactive cards permanently ticked seems odd as if you needed them often you wouldnt have them as inactive.

"Reports - inactive cards"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: February 2015

Thanks for your great suggestion @Bravo   Anyone else who ants to have the option to include inactive cards in reports to be unticked by default, please cast your vote here. Make sure you're signed in and click on the purple vote button at the top left-hand side of the screen. If you post a comment, don’t forget to vote as well!

12 Comments
H-TS
Trusted User
461 Posts
Trusted User

Can't believe this only has 15 votes. Obviously most users have decided voting on anything is a waste of time. And I'm inclined to agree, especially when I see my own username on the list of commenters - from two jobs ago. That's both laughable and deplorable. 

But unticking the "show inactive" box on pretty much every screen it appears, every time... day after day after year after year, oh wait, it's almost a DECADE since the original post, is even more of a waste of time than coming here to voice my frustrations. Again.

Seriously, as Bravo said, if we wanted to include them regularly, they wouldn't be inactive in the first place. Cards list, accounts list, jobs list, report options, everywhere!!!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, at least give us the option in settings to have inactive "anything" included or excluded by default.

Geoff_Colwill
Experienced Partner
125 Posts
Experienced Partner

Hi  - Is this thread requesting "ARL account code inactive but linked to contact so client was able to code new transaction to inactive account - MYOB can we please have this loophole closed asap please - would someone from Myob please reply so I know this bug fix request has been logged?