Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Reports: Total hours allocated to job

Cover User

1Posts

45Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User
Australia
New
New

We have recently changed to MYOB payroll and use your timesheets not time billing for entering and processing pays.   Your customer support have advised there is currently no report available in your Payroll reporting, that is able to generate a total number of hours for individual or all employees per job.   Currently your reporting only provides a cost per job for wages.  We require a report that will provide a total number of hours per payroll category i.e. Base hours, overtime for a given employee or all employees for a specified period.   

"Payroll Job Allocation Reporting Total Number of Hours"

34 Comments
KellyB2014
Experienced Cover User
17 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I would love to see a report that displayed the units (hours) over a given period of time per payroll category rather than gross amount eg how many hours overtime at 1.5x between July and December etc I am sure this would be fairly easy to incorporate in to the report folder. Great when estimating for new projects.

KellyB2014
Experienced Cover User
17 Posts
Experienced Cover User

This would be a great tool for estimators in the building trade. I work for 4 different organisations that said they would welcome this report. Could the report please be generated from payroll not time billing or timesheets?

Thanks

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @KellyB2014 

Thanks for your comments. I have shared them with the team.

It would be a great tool for not only building and construction business but some business in general.

DeniseC
2 Posts
Cover User

Would like to see both labour hours and dollar value on job costing reports for anaylsis

DPK
5 Posts
User

I would also like a report showing this information.

I need to see how many hours have been worked on each specific job rather than a $ figure

Thanks

Caroline

DPK
5 Posts
User

I was a long time quickbooks user and am still navigating my way around MYOB at my new job.

I need a report that tells me how many hours were spent on each job also.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @DPK

Thank you for your comments

Along with commenting for an idea on the AccountRight Idea's Exchange you can vote for the show your support by voting. To vote for an idea select the + VOTE button to the left of the idea's name.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @DPK

Thank you for sharing your feedback. 

Along with commenting for an idea on the AccountRight Idea Exchange you can show your support by voting. To vote for an idea select the + VOTE button to the left of the idea's name.

Also in regards to your enquiry about hours per card I have answered your enquiry on Job Costing

Tana
MYOB Moderator
43 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Had a client today wanting this also.
If possible to track hours spent on a job from timesheets in reports? That would be awesome.
Thank you.

Silodebbie
2 Posts
Cover User

I beleive having the hours and costing available for anaylsis is important as many of the workers are on different hourly rates, so a true indication of job costs and hours used cannot be worked out, what is the point of entering the job numbers into the system