Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Reports: Total hours allocated to job

Cover User

1Posts

45Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User
Australia
New
New

We have recently changed to MYOB payroll and use your timesheets not time billing for entering and processing pays.   Your customer support have advised there is currently no report available in your Payroll reporting, that is able to generate a total number of hours for individual or all employees per job.   Currently your reporting only provides a cost per job for wages.  We require a report that will provide a total number of hours per payroll category i.e. Base hours, overtime for a given employee or all employees for a specified period.   

"Payroll Job Allocation Reporting Total Number of Hours"

34 Comments
GregBence
2 Posts
Cover User

Hello, is anyone administering this forum and taking onboard these suggestions? Please respond here ASAP.

We are close to looking at changing systems.

Amanda078
2 Posts
Cover User

Hi guys,

My supervisors require a report monthly that shows them the man hours worked per job number. Currently every report i can find only gives me the total dollar figure, not the man hours. We really need the man hours for safety stat's required to be submitted monthly to different customers and right now the only option we have is to manually add these hours up. This is really time consuming. 

Does anyone know of a report i could use that would give me the man hours per job. All the information is already in MYOB as we use timesheets for payroll and all hours are allocated to the specific job number worked on.

If this report is not currently possible then can this be something that is considered to be possible in the near future please.   

Thanks

Amanda

EG
Experienced Cover User
13 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Hi, has anything come of this topic?? I'm looking to do this for a client.

Thanks

Amanda078
2 Posts
Cover User

Unfortunately I have had no acknowledgement of this question by MYOB and it seems it is still not possible to do. 

Rylea1
Experienced Cover User
12 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I too need a report that gives a summary of man hours. Can anybody help?

caridi
Contributing Cover User
17 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I am looking for htis report as well.

this post was dated in 2015. now is 2018. three years... just wondering has it been developed???

HybridBuild
1 Post
Cover User

A Job Cost Report or Job Profit Report is required so gross profit can quickly be determined without third party software or reworking two standard MYOB reports in Excel. when processing lots of jobs this process is combersome. Amalgamating Time billing/Job/Slip Detail and Accounts/Jobs/Job Activity [Detail] into one report will show Invoices issued, time allocated and direct costs expended against a job to determine gros profit.

Thank you MYOB

Coffeenosugar
Experienced Cover User
22 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I am Looking for the same report!!!!

@m3nd1Star wrote:

We have recently changed to MYOB payroll and use your timesheets not time billing for entering and processing pays.   Your customer support have advised there is currently no report available in your Payroll reporting, that is able to generate a total number of hours for individual or all employees per job.   Currently your reporting only provides a cost per job for wages.  We require a report that will provide a total number of hours per payroll category i.e. Base hours, overtime for a given employee or all employees for a specified period.   

"Payroll Job Allocation Reporting Total Number of Hours"

250454rgf
1 Post
User

As this has now been going on for nearly 4 years MYOB you need to ensure that the your next update for all MYOB systems includes the ability to generate this report.

4 YEARS IS ENOUGH TIME FOR A COMPANY TO REALISE THAT SOMETHING REQUIRES ATTENTION.

Or at least give us all an answer as to when the report will be available.

Whats required is the addiition of JOB  to the refinements section in Payroll Summary report.

I relise that it is a bit more that just adding the words but you have all the information in place so why have not the links been made for us to generate this report.

If this report cannot be generated due to MYOB being unable to make the links at least give us all the curtesy and inform us that this is the case.

Bizily
Partner
6 Posts
Partner

Even the ability to choose a specific job in the Export Function would allow us to export timesheets, between certain dates, and by specific jobs so we don't have to download all of the information to be able to extract the data for one job.