Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Report: Trial Balance - Multiple period

Contributing Cover User

10Posts

17Kudos

0Solutions

10 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
New
New

Please make the trial balance report able to provide multiple periods like the profit/loss and balance sheet reports.  At the moment I have to run a separate report for every period, export to excel and combine in a spreadsheet. 

Also, please put the "Include account numbers" as a check box next to "Include zero balances".  This is available in V19.

'Trial Balance report for multiple periods"

5 Comments
ASWatCR
Partner
243 Posts
Partner

100% agree and have voted

tnylws
Contributing Cover User
10 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Please provide a multiple period trial balance report option.  It could show YTD figure, positive for Debit value and negative for Credit value, with July to June running across the page.

Please please please please please!

CDA1
1 Post
User

100% agree - this would make reporting to excel much easier

Michael_H
Experienced Cover User
20 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Hi All,

I wonder why MYOB doesn't a have a simple multiple period trial balance report.  Xero, Quickbooks, Reckon and other products have it in one way or another. As an accountant, I am mostly using trial balances and movements between TB accounts when working with clients files. MYOB TB reports are unchanged from about version 11 (that is about 15 year old). A simple table with periods in X axis and GL accounts on Y axis, with positive number meaning DR and negative CR would be most helpful. The lack of this report is one of the reasons I rarely recommend MYOB these days to my clients - it takes me more time to process MYOB clients than Xero exactly because of absense of this report.

Ksedgwick
1 Post
User

MYOB, 

Can you give an update if this will become available? Would be a very useful report.