Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Packing Slips: Backorder items to be included

Cover User

6Posts

48Kudos

0Solutions

6 Posts
Cover User
Australia
New
New

I would like to see the option of displaying back-ordered items on packing slips. This would inform the receiver of the goods of what is on back-order. The back-orders are on the invoice, but our system is that this document goes to accounts, not with the goods.

"Back-ordered Items"

23 Comments
Mick2020
1 Post
User

Hi JRG,

We had the same issue and couldn't find a way to solve it. Payroll could be seen in electronic payment account and bank register report.

Could MYOB advise how to do with it?

Thank you

gpacked
2 Posts
Cover User

Agree withthe above comment. We're a small/medium business where we need staff to see deposits to process orders, but don't want them to have access to payments made from our account - which includes staff wages.

MHAUG
2 Posts
Cover User

Hi MYOB Team,

Can you please advise on whether there's any way to restrict the access on the mentioned issue? Thanks

JJ67
Experienced Cover User
22 Posts
Experienced Cover User

To allow every one access to confidential/ private payments is crazy.

Next the staff will be saying why am I worth less the the other staff. 

I think this is a very important issue that myob need to address quck smart as there programe has allowed a backdoor to infomation that should not be available  

echokim
Experienced Cover User
77 Posts
Experienced Cover User

WOW  - not impressed with this news at all

mumow
Experienced Cover User
80 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Unbelievable that this feature is still not improved - or left as it was back in good old V19 days. In today's world of confidentiality this request should be a PRIORITY!!

No access to Payroll - tick - means NO access.

I do not want staff to access my details - under any circumstances and I am sure your programmers/developers would want their payroll to be just as confidential.

Earlier suggestion was to run Payroll in another program - yes, quite probably Xero!!!!

fg1
5 Posts
User

I have tried putting the packing slip in the Item Area and it still doesnt print back orders. Any ideas

mumow
Experienced Cover User
80 Posts
Experienced Cover User

How absolutely archiac that this has STILL not been rectified. It is an invasion of privacy that ALL aspects of payroll cannot be isolated in this program. Obviously not important enough for MYOB to rectify this unprofessional oversight.

mumow
Experienced Cover User
80 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Archaic that this important feature of confidentiality is STILL MISSING!! We have asked repeatedly and still nothing is done. Payroll should be completely isoloated so that only a select few can access the information, but others still have the ability to work effectively with the program.

Angela14
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User

Come on MYOB this is a COMPLETE & UTTER design fault. Will it take someone having an employee dispute / leave over seeing this information and being annoyed their pay isn't the same as someone elses & the company blaming MYOB for you to do something about it. Not only was this change not clearly communicated when it came through I cannot believe it has not yet been rectified. We have had issues in the past with staff seeing what other staff earn. Not good enough & really thinking about moving software purely based on this. It is a joke to be honest. Clearly MYOB no longer care what their customers want / need.