Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Payroll: Include ATO Reporting Category (Phase 2) in Payroll Category List window

Cover User

2Posts

63Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
New
New

Could we have an additional column on the payroll category list showing STP Phase 2 so we don't have to drill into each payroll category to see if it has been actioned?

"STP Phase 2 Payroll Category list"

STP Phase 2.JPG
5 Comments
TimaHussein
2 Posts
User

Can we PLEASE be able to FINALLY export these lists as well... We're tired of checking thousands of individual categories at a time. It's very time consuming and results in poor accuracy after hours getting brain fog.

H-TS
Trusted User
461 Posts
Trusted User

PLEASE!

abc
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I NEED TO DO A REVERSE PAYROLL FOR THE WHOLE COMPANY BECAUSE ONE CATOGORY SHOULD BE "GROSS PAYMENT"BUT I DELCLARE AS "NOT REPORTABLE". AFTER THE REVERSE , DO I HAVE TO RE-DO THE WHOLDPAY-RUN AGAIN WITH THE CORRECTION

TimaHussein
2 Posts
User

Yes you need to redo the whole payrun and resubmit it correctly to the ATO that it is reported as gross wages.

You don't need to recreate the bank file or repay the superannuation if you have already paid these from the original payment.

H-TS
Trusted User
461 Posts
Trusted User

Or, depending on the type of category it was and how many employees were affected, you could possibly create a new category which is set up correctly then do an adjusting zero pay only for those affected employees, using a negative number of hours in the old/incorrect category and a positive number in the new category, then after processing and resubmitting, you could rename the old category with a Z at the front or DoNotUse so it doesn't accidentally get used again, after removing it from any employees' category lists.