Food
Cover User

1Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User
Australia

WouId MYOB please consider adding a function that would allow clients to apply a different trade discount (say, 5% extra) for an item that is on promotion.  It is envisaged that this special discount is to apply:

1.  for a specific period of time; and

2.  choice of applying this special discount either to all, or specific, customers.

Thanks. 

"Applying a different trade discount for a promotional item"

Current Status: Clarification needed

Last Changed: June 2015

Hi @Food

Thank you for your idea in regards to AccountRight and pricing of items 

AccountRight does have a pricing matrix. This is where you can set on the customer's card what price level the customer falls under and therefore what price items that do get when sold. For more information the pricing matrix please see Help Article: Custom price levels

Is what you are after with your idea covered by the pricing matrix on item or where you thinking more on a short term level where you get that this item is "on special" and therefore customers who purchase that item get an automatic discount in the price?

3 Comments
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
22,926 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

22926Posts

2606Kudos

3272Solutions

Hi @Food

Thank you for your idea in regards to AccountRight and pricing of items 

AccountRight does have a pricing matrix. This is where you can set on the customer's card what price level the customer falls under and therefore what price items that do get when sold. For more information the pricing matrix please see Help Article: Custom price levels

Is what you are after with your idea covered by the pricing matrix on item or where you thinking more on a short term level where you get that this item is "on special" and therefore customers who purchase that item get an automatic discount in the price?

Contributing Partner Alison_Anigo
14 Posts
Contributing Partner
Alison_Anigo
Contributing Partner

14Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Food,

It might be worth looking at Mobileezy - it's an MYOB add on solution that contains a pricing system that is exactly what you describe.

In Mobileezy special pricing events can be created that run for a specified period of time and can be assigned to individual customers or customer groups.

Find out more at our add-on listingwebsite or drop me an email.

Cheers,

Alison Bennett

0409 173 578

alisonb@anigo.com.au

Adcanoe
2 Posts
Cover User
Adcanoe
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

"you thinking more on a short term level where you get that this item is "on special" and therefore customers who purchase that item get an automatic discount in the price?"

I also need the short term "on special" option for inventory items.

I wish it to show the base price and have MYOB automatically put in the discount for all customers or for specific customers.  

I would like to be able to access this within inventory items so when I have a "special" on items it will show both prices and the discount on the invoices without having to manually input on invoicing. 

Kind Regards,

Kath