Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Adding default prefixer to autonumber sequence for invoice number

Cover User

1Posts

11Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User
Australia

I would like to add B infront of all the invoices I make. so far I manually type B in front of automatically generated invoice number but I want the automatic number should come with B in front.

e.g. current auto number is 0027012 but I want it to be B0027012. Please let me know if that is possible at all.

Regards

"adding default prefixer to invoice number"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: March 2015

Hello @Punjabi 

Thank you for your idea for default invoice numbers. Perhaps we need a default setting to create your own invoice number starting from XXXXXX following the sequence you have just entered.

If there is anyone else out there that would like to see something like this please add relevant comments and vote.

3 Comments
KattC
790 Posts
Former Staff

Hello @Punjabi 

Thank you for your idea for default invoice numbers. Perhaps we need a default setting to create your own invoice number starting from XXXXXX following the sequence you have just entered.

If there is anyone else out there that would like to see something like this please add relevant comments and vote.

Souravv
Contributing Partner
10 Posts
Contributing Partner

support this, need defualt prefix for payment as well.

BronwenReid
3 Posts
User

Yes, can we also have the default prefix of CR for customer payments against invoices changed so that this can be something different to the current CRxxxx without having to manually enter a different prefix.