Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Apply one discount amount to all lines

Experienced User

15Posts

12Kudos

0Solutions

15 Posts
Experienced User
New Zealand

I want to be able to give a discount for each line by just asking once.  I know i can go to selling details in the card information and put in a volume discount but i have some customers who get a 10% discount on some invoices and  a 5% discount on others.  Some of the invoices are 10 or more lines and you have to go down each one and put in the discount.  I want a button at the top of the discount to ask you if you want to apply the discount to each line of that particular invoice.

"Discount on invoice"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: December 2013

Hello Robyn. Thanks for the great idea. That could certainly speed up data entry for some users. Anyone who would find this idea useful, please cast your vote on this page.

2 Comments
Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff
Hello Robyn. Thanks for the great idea. That could certainly speed up data entry for some users. Anyone who would find this idea useful, please cast your vote on this page.
Garyhundal
Experienced User
11 Posts
Experienced User

Hi Developer team, 

I would like to share an Idea that it will great if you can add a feature to put discount on a total amount of sales invice, this feature is available in SAP and may be other applications as well, but i am missing in MYOB.