Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Being able to add a image (photo) to invoice.

Experienced Cover User

15Posts

60Kudos

0Solutions

15 Posts
Experienced Cover User

If I have an image loaded onto an Inventory Item, how do I get this image onto a quote?

If so how can this be done as an automatic action when I quote on inventory items?

Thank you

Jo

"How to transfer images from inventory onto Quotations'

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: March 2014

Thank you for your great idea to have inventory logos to appear on your quotes and invoices. Any other users that would like to see these changes made to the reports, please do vote and comment to show your support for it.

38 Comments
CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you very much for your feedback @Evelyn

I've noticed you haven't voted for this idea. I would suggest adding your vote by clicking on the '+Vote' button located on the top left corner of this page.

Anyone else wish to see this function added, please keep the votes and comments coming.

armanperisale
3 Posts
User

Images on quotes / reports would be great! This would be a massive feature and is basically missing imho, compared to other packages I've used.

CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you very much for vote and comment @armanperisale

I have shared your feedback with the relevant team for consideration, hopefully we can see this feature added in the future. 

sapol
4 Posts
User

Can someone please give me some info as to whether the MYOB techs have looked at implementing this yet?

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @sapol

Thank you for your feedback in regards to AccountRight. I have merged your idea with this one already included on the AccountRight Idea Exchange. 

Currently this idea is still under consideration by the team. At this stage we don't have a timeframe for when this idea will be marked for development and implemented in the program. In saying that we do encourage users that would like to see this idea added to vote and comment if required.

InTuneMusic
Experienced Cover User
89 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Inserting pictures into Sales Transaction

Please Make this Happen!

PatKelly
Contributing Cover User
11 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I have guys on the road and would love a myob app to be able to take photos of receipts eg. fuel, hardware store as they are driving around without having to get hem back to the office. Even if it added them to the in tray for office to match with bank feeds.

AndrewSimms
Experienced Cover User
24 Posts
Experienced Cover User

We provide our customers with inspection images on our quotes, and then once work has been completed we provide images of completed work along with our invoice.

A feature to attach images in the enter / edit sales window that would then populate into a field(s) in the quote / invoice would be useful

pog
1 Post
User

This would be an excilent feature, five stars

Rittwatchman
Partner
4 Posts
Partner

Hi, as this was put under consideration in Feb 2015, what is the progress on? The feature would be really helpful for clients.