Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Calculator

Trusted User

230Posts

137Kudos

3Solutions

230 Posts
Trusted User
New Zealand

Please reinstate the pop up calculator that used to appear in the Enter Sales / Item Layout / Ship field

(It still works under Purchases (Item layout)/Bill so was wondering if this was an oversight?)

It only appears now in the price/total fields.  I personally find this frustrating as I invoice out once a month but keep a manual list of sales, so I'm having to now get out my manual calculator and add it all up first then enter it into MYOB.

"Reinstate the pop-up calculator in Item Layout (Sales) / Ship field'

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: December 2012

Thanks again for your feedback. This defect was fixed in the AccountRight 2012.9 release in November. We also modified the calculator behaviour so it doesn't pop up at annoying times. If you type on a numeric keypad it will just pop up or you can access via a right mouseclick.

5 Comments
Dan_Moulton
40 Posts
Former Staff
Hi Julie, this was a defect. We've fixed it for the upcoming AccountRight Live 2012.9 release. We've also modified the calculator behaviour slightly as well so it doesn't pop up at annoying times, if you type on a numeric key pad it will just pop up or you can access via a Right Click.
Julie_B
Trusted User
230 Posts
Trusted User

Awesome - looking forward to that.

JasonHill
5,899 Posts
Former Staff
Thanks again for your feedback. This defect was fixed in the AccountRight 2012.9 release in November. We also modified the calculator behaviour so it doesn't pop up at annoying times. If you type on a numeric keypad it will just pop up or you can access via a right mouseclick.
carolineh
Trusted Cover User
157 Posts
Trusted Cover User

I'm finding that the calculator is not working correctly in AR2013.  You put the calculation in and press "enter" (in the past this was the equivalent to =) and it goes to zero and changes position.

It's driving me nuts as I use the calculator feature often so now i'm back to using the desk calculator.

JasonHill
5,899 Posts
Former Staff

Caroline,

Apologies for any inconvenience. The calculator functionality has been fixed for the upcoming 2013.2 release so that the enter key works as equals. It will be released before the end of the month.

All the best,

Jason Hill
Community Manager