Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Comment field selected after customer

Cover User

5Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

5 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Hi,

When I enter an invoice I choose a customer then press tab and the cursor skips straight to the comments field for some reason since upgrading to Accountright Plus version 2013.1. Note: The first invoice I enter works fine then the problem begins for every subsequent invoice after the first. Very annoying. I have also tried this on my 2nd PC and the clearwater file and the same problem exists. I can only think it is a glitch in this release and hopefully is fixed in the next update. Please vote to have this fixed if you are experiencing this same problem

"Enter sales - Skips straight to comments field when i tab after entering customer"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: October 2013

Hi Tim, thank you for your feedback. This issue has been corrected in 2013.3, where, after selecting your Card it will automatically tab to the Invoice Number field, you can tab through as normal from there.

3 Comments
GavKar
Experienced Cover User
71 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Having the same problem.

K

Flow
Experienced Cover User
40 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I agree this is soooo annoying!!

Matthew_W
MYOB Staff
2,173 Posts
MYOB Staff
Hi Tim, thank you for your feedback. This issue has been corrected in 2013.3, where, after selecting your Card it will automatically tab to the Invoice Number field, you can tab through as normal from there.