Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Convert to invoice return to the Enter Sales window

Cover User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

3 Posts
Cover User
Australia

IN MYOB Accountright V19.3 and prior when we were converting customer orders to their invoice we could look up the order, ammend it , then convert order to invoice and print the invoice without being thrown out of the sales window.. In AR2016 adn AR2017  unfortunately each time an invoice is recorded  from an order and printed the system reverts back to the Sales command centre screen. 

Thank you for your time

Kind regards

AnnetteTOS

"Stay in the Sales window when convert customer order to invoice please."

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: August 2018

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

2 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

MeckNQ
1 Post
Cover User

Have just updated from V19 to 2018.3.  Why is it that when I enter a new order and hit 'record', it keeps me in the 'enter sale' screen, ready for the next one.  However, if I enter into an existing order, adjust/add a line and hit 'enter' ('record' no longer an option), it takes me back out to the main MYOB Sales menu.  In order to continue then, I have to re-enter into 'Enter Sales'??  This is very time consuming and MYOB helpdesk suggests putting it here to be voted on - surely this has annoyed someone before now??!!