Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Converted quote to take current date

Cover User

6Posts

9Kudos

0Solutions

6 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Hi,

I often use the quotes in MYOB and convert to invoices when they are taken up. This can sometimes be a month or two apart, unless you specifically recall to change the date the invoice will use the quote date. 

Really very annoying when I imagine it is an easy fix, of course remembering to update at the time of invoicing helps too, but I am used to so many programmes having an auto date function that I sometimes miss changing the date.

"Automatically amend date from quote to invoice date"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: December 2018

Thank you for your idea. Our team has reviewed the idea and has ensured it meets our idea submission criteria. For more information on idea submission criteria, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

3 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for your idea. Our team has reviewed the idea and has ensured it meets our idea submission criteria. For more information on idea submission criteria, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

AndrewStephen
Valued Cover User
1,307 Posts
Valued Cover User

This would be an almost essential addition to AR

I often have staff convert a quote to an order and forget to change the date, invoice it out and then mess up our BAS.
We pay BAS monthly.  I can't set Lock Periods as its global and not per user.

This feature is required.

Henrik
2 Posts
Cover User

This is a no brainer and needs to be changed. The date changes to current date for purchase quotes , so why not for sales quotes ?