Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Divide text in description using a line

Cover User

4Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

4 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Hi,

I am wondering if it is possible to divide text in the description of an invoice using a line?  Can I do this in the Layout when I customise my invoice form?  Thank you.

"Custom layout of invoice"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: October 2018

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

2 Comments
Tallie_M
4,461 Posts
Former Staff

Hi there @ruth_mbj3,

Thanks for the suggestion regarding the ability to insert lines to divide text in the descriptions of invoices.

If it is specifically lines that you would like the option to include as a means to divide your description text, this is not an option available in the software as of yet. However, please note that if you would simply like a way to divide the text in the description field, you are able to insert blank lines to separate them into chunks. To do this, simply right-click on the corner of one line and select the option to 'Insert Blank Line'.

Anyone else who would like to see this idea incorporated into the product, please vote for the idea by clicking on the '+ VOTE' button next to the subject header.

Cheers,

Tallie

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages