Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Hide/turn off backordering of items

Contributing Cover User

8Posts

13Kudos

0Solutions

8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
New
New

As someone who TABS a lot that column I don’t use can get rather annoying and cause problems.

Would it be possible to hide it for the sales window? Just an option will do in the preferences.

"Option to Turn off backorders or at least hide it from the sales window."

4 Comments
Leethal
6 Posts
Cover User

Yes! I so agree with this suggestion - our previous (non-online) version of MYOB allowed you to hide un-needed colums, surely this request shouldn't be too hard for MYOB to put into action! 

David_Cree
Ultimate Partner
1,158 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Hello @inforcer007 @Leethal

I think that as well as being able to hide the Backorder column it would also be great to be able to hide the Discount column for those who do not need or want it. so much less to tab through.

In addition i would like to be able to relocate columns so that the Item # can be entered before the quantity, as this is the way many of my clients want to work.

The ability to resize the columns on the screen is however a big advance so thanks to MYOB for that.

@Leethal you said that it was possible to hide the Backorder column in your previous version of MYOB. I was not aware of that. What version were you referring to?

Cheers

David

BAMGreg
3 Posts
User

This option would be awesome, Thanks

conchi
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User

5 years later, and no action. Please consider helping your customers make your software better