Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: In Tray - attach documents

PET
Cover User

1Posts

502Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User
Australia

I have seen the in tray for purchases and ask if there are any plans to add an in tray to the sales invoice side. It would be very helpful to us as a solar installation company to store all compliance and design pdfs with the installation sale record, so that over time we when we re-visit the sale record we can find all of that in one place. 

'In tray for Sales?"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: March 2015

Hi @PET 

Thank you for your idea in regards to AccountRight and sale transactions.

Currently the In Tray can be used for purchases only. I would encourage other users that would like to see the ability to upload documents to be read for Sale transactions/an "Out Tray" to vote and comment if required.

285 Comments
TheBodhiBus
Experienced User
33 Posts
Experienced User

An in tray for spend money transations would also be great also.

Being able to move invoices/sales/reciepts around in the in tray screen would also be useful.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @TheBodhiBus

Thank you for your additional related idea and voting for this idea. I have shared your thoughts with the team.

FHK
Experienced Cover User
45 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Would be a really useful feature, as we have clients that have to provide specific documents with their invoices and this would be useful to know that the documents were done at the time and be able to view them.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

HI @FHK

Thanks for your feedback and voting for this idea. You comments have been shared with the relative parties.

janmen
Experienced User
18 Posts
Experienced User

scanning receipts into myob would be great

TheBodhiBus
Experienced User
33 Posts
Experienced User

Scanning receipts to a SPEND MONEY transaction would be awesome :-) 

CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you very much for your feedback @janmen and @TheBodhiBus, I have passed it to our developers for consideration.

I noticed you haven't voted for this idea, I would encourage you to added your vote by clicking on '+Vote' from the top left corner of this page. Votes would greatly help our developers to identify the popularity of an idea, and priorities their work.

Wendy2627
5 Posts
Cover User

I agree that the in tray for sales would be handy expanded to including spend money.

PatKelly
Contributing Cover User
11 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I would also love this feature to attach the excel and pdf orders we receive from our customers.

Is there any word if it will be implemented in the next update?

OysterFarmer
7 Posts
Cover User

Would be great if we could scan a despatch note and attach the image to an invoice.  Then when invoice emailed to client a copy of despatch note could go with it.  Similar to purchases intray.