Partner Zone

Share your ideas for improving the new AccountRight. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: In Tray - attach documents

PET
Cover User

1Posts

502Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User
Australia

I have seen the in tray for purchases and ask if there are any plans to add an in tray to the sales invoice side. It would be very helpful to us as a solar installation company to store all compliance and design pdfs with the installation sale record, so that over time we when we re-visit the sale record we can find all of that in one place. 

'In tray for Sales?"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: March 2015

Hi @PET 

Thank you for your idea in regards to AccountRight and sale transactions.

Currently the In Tray can be used for purchases only. I would encourage other users that would like to see the ability to upload documents to be read for Sale transactions/an "Out Tray" to vote and comment if required.

285 Comments
seqtt
Trusted Cover User
130 Posts
Trusted Cover User

YES PLEASE!!!!!

LynnH
Partner
7 Posts
Partner

Yes, having a means of uploading/attaching externally generated sales documents would be a great benefit

PMB
1 Post
User

I would also like to be able to save my sales documents as I do with my Purchases

Thanks

LynnH
Partner
7 Posts
Partner

Yes, it would be very handy. Have client who issues sales inv from different software program. it would be handy to be able to receive a copy and upload it and get sales details from it to hold details in MYOB file

tracey73jay
1 Post
User

upload a document to attach to a invoice on the file? So you can view this anytime and go back to view.

Like you can in purchases.

SueW1
1 Post
User

Yes, I would love this.  We currently keep all the orders in a shared folder

Venttech2018
4 Posts
User

There is an inbox which allows supplier invoices to be attached to the Bill when it is entered. This would be useful on the Sales side as well. A Customer PO could be attached to the processed invoice.

Secondly, it would be great to be able to add a PDF file as a picture in the Item Details. Currently you can only use bmp, jpeg and other picture file formats

JennyRCA
Experienced Cover User
18 Posts
Experienced Cover User

YES PLEASE!  I posted about this in December 2017 and can't see how it hasn't had priority in an update. 

Livewire
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Hi,

An In Tray for Sales for us users that receive RCTI's would be fantastic. It save a lot of time inputting.

I see this has been suggested previously last year but was hoping that if more users suggested it, they may just implement it.

Thanks

Karen

DianeT
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I also think it would be great to attach a customer PO to a sale - expect this would not be difficult to do given it's already on the purchases side.