Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: In Tray - attach documents

PET
Cover User

1Posts

502Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User
Australia

I have seen the in tray for purchases and ask if there are any plans to add an in tray to the sales invoice side. It would be very helpful to us as a solar installation company to store all compliance and design pdfs with the installation sale record, so that over time we when we re-visit the sale record we can find all of that in one place. 

'In tray for Sales?"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: March 2015

Hi @PET 

Thank you for your idea in regards to AccountRight and sale transactions.

Currently the In Tray can be used for purchases only. I would encourage other users that would like to see the ability to upload documents to be read for Sale transactions/an "Out Tray" to vote and comment if required.

285 Comments
Emma_M
8 Posts
Cover User

Please make it possible for us to attach documents to ALL transactions.  It is available for Purchases and Spend Money transactions, but it's needed for Sales, General Journal transactions etc. 

This functionality is offered by your competitors.  There are multiple requests for this feature buried in some very old threads on this forum, and they are apparently not able to be voted on.

MYOB users unite and please vote so that this much needed feature is incorporated!

IvanaV
6 Posts
User

I would love to see an internal reminder pop up screen for individual users, kind of like a recurring transactions pop up screen. This would be so helpful for many people. For instance, you can set a reminder to pop up tomorrow to "Run a report for xx" or for construction clients it would be helpful if they can have a reminder pop up when to invoice retentions held. Kind of like a to-do list so nothing gets missed. 

IvanaV
6 Posts
User

Love this. I have wanted this for so long

Emma_M
8 Posts
Cover User

I have put up a new suggestion here https://community.myob.com/t5/AccountRight-Idea-Exchange/Attach-documents-to-all-transactions/idi-p/... so that it can be voted on.

Please vote!

RMDC
5 Posts
User

Also for receive money and receive payments. It is very disappoiting that MYOB still does not have this option. I also use Xero and this is one of the best features. 

DebS_5
Experienced User
39 Posts
Experienced User

Not sure why this is not attracting more votes, as it is such an important feature with the other Software/s Thanks for keeping this going Deb

JOIRIS
7 Posts
User

Sales Invoices needs attachments - it could be a purchase order, or  an approval or notification from another dept. Or it could be an Excell or Word VErsion that some people insist on using. and the bookkeeper may need to verfy  what  was presented to her.!

LynnH
Partner
7 Posts
Partner

So many of your comments express support for an attachment via in-tray for sales invoices and basically the message is - your competitors provide this facility so get with it MYOB.

seqtt
Trusted Cover User
130 Posts
Trusted Cover User

Thanks @Emma_M  Great initiative!

Get with MYOB!

SusanT2
2 Posts
User

Thanks Emma. Thanks for suggesting this. However, I am getting so over MYOB. I was 'transitioned' from web to browser 2020.2 to 2020.3 in AR (and it now looks like Essentials) with no notice and bugs galore! Is MYOB listening to its customers? Do they care about us? I am not so sure...