Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: In Tray - attach documents

PET
Cover User

1Posts

505Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User
Australia

I have seen the in tray for purchases and ask if there are any plans to add an in tray to the sales invoice side. It would be very helpful to us as a solar installation company to store all compliance and design pdfs with the installation sale record, so that over time we when we re-visit the sale record we can find all of that in one place. 

'In tray for Sales?"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: March 2015

Hi @PET 

Thank you for your idea in regards to AccountRight and sale transactions.

Currently the In Tray can be used for purchases only. I would encourage other users that would like to see the ability to upload documents to be read for Sale transactions/an "Out Tray" to vote and comment if required.

287 Comments
mel10
1 Post
User

Yes!! this is soooo needed!!!

shellmanda
6 Posts
User

We really need to be able to attach PDF's to our sales invoices and have the ability to email the attachments with the invoice.

Ideally I would love to have the ability to attach pdf documents to any record type in MYOB.

I'm actually starting to look at other systems because it is becoming a mandatory requirement for our business needs and it doesn't seem that MYOB will be implementing this anytime soon.

Kelly613
1 Post
User

Just wondering if there is a plan to add a In Tray tag to sales tag, linking to the Enter Sales. This would be extremelly helpful to link job cards for quick reference.  

CWhit
5 Posts
User

It would be helpful to be able to upload and attached a remittance advise to a sales invoice via the in-tray the same as with purchase invoices

IvyMcG
Contributing Partner
12 Posts
Contributing Partner

I agree. Have a church that needs it for audits 

Marjorie61
Partner
5 Posts
Partner

Yes, being able to attach information to a sales would be great. For property developers this would be useful to attach a property sales contract to the transaction.

In the meantime, a way around attaching paperwork to a sales is to raise a purchase credit.

For example, attach a commission or rebate invoice added to your In Tray and create a new bill, code it to an income account, and ensure you add a minus sign before the amount and enter. To pay it off go to returns/debits in the purchase register and click on receive refund. This will match the deposit on your bank feed.

Mary Havellas

Havellco Bookkeeping

MYOB Gold Partner

BAS Agent

lynmanni
1 Post
User

I'd love to see the in tray facility added to sales section also - what a great idea!

Della
Partner
27 Posts
Partner

Hi,

Can we please have attachements also in Sales Invoices and Receive Money like with Purchases and Spend Money, as there are Sales Orders for example that need to be stored for reference.

Thanks

Della

Comp-Eng
7 Posts
Cover User

Nearly 2021. This was raised 5 years ago.

I want this feature also.

Easier to switch to xero?

Maree_C
Contributing Cover User
17 Posts
Contributing Cover User

INTRAY for sales? This thread started in 2015 by @PET  , 330 votes , 168 comments requesting this , nearly 2021, MYOB Is silent! MYOB moderators, where are you?