Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: In Tray - attach documents

PET
Cover User

1Posts

504Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User
Australia

I have seen the in tray for purchases and ask if there are any plans to add an in tray to the sales invoice side. It would be very helpful to us as a solar installation company to store all compliance and design pdfs with the installation sale record, so that over time we when we re-visit the sale record we can find all of that in one place. 

'In tray for Sales?"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: March 2015

Hi @PET 

Thank you for your idea in regards to AccountRight and sale transactions.

Currently the In Tray can be used for purchases only. I would encourage other users that would like to see the ability to upload documents to be read for Sale transactions/an "Out Tray" to vote and comment if required.

285 Comments
officelady
3 Posts
Cover User

Also would like to add contract against card files.

Ozkitchens
Experienced Cover User
21 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Is would be an excellent idea for our business as we are located in two different physical locations and could see invoices much easier.

Thanks

Ozkitchens
Experienced Cover User
21 Posts
Experienced Cover User

In Tray for Spend money would be great as we operate in two different physical locations. Can't come quick enough for our business.

Thanks

Please consider this soon.

Cadylac
3 Posts
Cover User

How is it there is an In Tray for purchases but not for Sales - I always have documentation for sales I would like to attach / include with the sales invoices.  I am sure you have had this suggestion. Is it so difficult to achieve since you already have an In Tray for purchases?

CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for your suggestion @Cadylac, this idea has already been suggested here therefore I've merged your post with it.

I agree it would be a nice addition to AccountRight, however there are numbers of factors our developers take into consideration when reviewing ideas, such as number of votes, level of impact, time and resource required for development, tasks on hand and more. 

We continue encouraging interested users to cast your vote here, hopefully it can be added to the software in the future.

penejane
Partner
78 Posts
Partner

suggestion - an in tray to attach attachments relevant to the invoice that have been email with the invoice

on the email tab and option to print and email at the same time?

Ryan-C
Experienced Cover User
32 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I endorse all these Ideas from TheBodhibus others on this thread. IE: In tray for Sales, and an in tray for Spend Money. 

Some more Ideas that would really top it off;

Make Quotes available to view from the To-Do List,

Then allow us to convert Quotes that don't result in an order, to Lost or Discontinued.

At the moment we have to go through quotes and delete these out of the system.

This would mean we can hold a record of them and can quickly run a report on them by Lost / discontinued & the company and Value.

These features would make MYOB stand out ahead of the pack by a very long way.

John_P
43 Posts
Former Staff

Would there be a chance of having an In Tray added in the Sales section of AR Live?

Currently there's only an In Tray in the Purchases area. Possible to have an extra In Tray area for the Sales tab section?

Thanks

Owtcha
Contributing Cover User
11 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Totally agree that being able to scan receipts/purchases directly into intray would eliminate a lengthy duplicative step.  I think that every time I transfer scan into the intray.

Katrina_Hamann
Experienced Partner
22 Posts
Experienced Partner

This would be an awesome addition to the functionality of the file as I currently am having to store my invoice and purchase order documents separately and I wuld like to be able to send them with the invoice from the MYOB system paricularly if customers request copies.