Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Notification pop up appears after selecting card

Experienced Cover User

13Posts

23Kudos

0Solutions

13 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

Hi we have customers that have different requirements. i.e we print all invoices but some customers want them emailed.  Is there a way to program a card file to have a pop up message so that everytime you invoice that customer a reminder of what is required pops up?

"'Customer Notifications"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: November 2013

Thank you for your suggestion, making the preferences that you set more obvious is something that we would be happy to consider for a future update. Please make sure to vote if you'd like to see this added. As a side note, currently you can currently set those Customers to have their default delivery to "Print and Email", which will make it appear in both sections. If you only set this for the ones that want both you would just have to go through this list regularly.

3 Comments
Matthew_W
MYOB Staff
2,173 Posts
MYOB Staff
Thank you for your suggestion, making the preferences that you set more obvious is something that we would be happy to consider for a future update. Please make sure to vote if you'd like to see this added. As a side note, currently you can currently set those Customers to have their default delivery to "Print and Email", which will make it appear in both sections. If you only set this for the ones that want both you would just have to go through this list regularly.
Furneysaccounts
Experienced Cover User
66 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I would like to be able to set up messages on separate card files so that when I choose a customer, the message pops up for me to see.

I have cross references in the system and it would work better if it came up with a message saying please use the account "..." instead of this one.

Other possible messages are customer specific comments - like must have an order number/name/...

ABNA1
2 Posts
User

We need an alert to pop up when invoicing 

to alert the operator to particular  pecularities of each client