Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: One customer multiple invoices attached to email

Cover User

4Posts

100Kudos

0Solutions

4 Posts
Cover User
Australia

If we had to send say 20 x invioces to the same customer as they have to go through each individual item within each invoice before approval, wouldn't it be better to send 1 x email with all the invoices together as your current system it sends each invoice out 1 by 1 and locks you out from using any other part of MYOB. It is taking about 1-2 minutes to send each invoice out. What pain as 20-40 minutes you cannot use MYOB. 

"Emailing multiple invoices"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: November 2014

Thank you for all your votes and comments. We understand you would all prefer to avoid having to approve each individual email being sent from AccountRight. As you can see in the comments below, there are some workarounds to overcome this. However our developers are looking into changing this in the future. We request others to please continue voting and adding any relevant comments. 

31 Comments
billy75
Experienced Cover User
27 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I agree with J8, as I had to send 20 invoices to the same person the other day and they all went out separately! Luckily she understood but I wouldn't like to do it again. It comes across as very unprofessional.

Betabiz
Experienced Cover User
60 Posts
Experienced Cover User

You use to be able to print invoices to an external PDF writer in the V19 (and below) products, to a single document (with multiple pages).  It would be fantastic to have this function back again in the new products.  I have a client with a large grocery customer (multiple shops) who requires their invoices emailed in a single pdf file once a week.  Its very fiddly and time consuming to be able to do this now (with a work around that we have figured out).  Bring back the old feature!!!

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @J8

Thank you for your feedback in regards to AccountRight and emailing

I've combined your idea (along with the feedback and comments that was provided) onto this already existing idea on the AccountRight Idea Exchange

billy75
Experienced Cover User
27 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I don't have issues with sending the invoices luckily, they go through really quickly without any of the issues that other MYOB users are having. My issue is that each invoice is a separate email which is a big deal when you are sending 20+ invoices, particularly for the poor person at the other end who has to open and print each one. I am hoping said poor person will pay my invoices on time but if they resent me for making their life harder, that's not helping. And I think it looks very unprofessional from my end. How can I be worse off with the newer, more improved versionof MYOB when the old version I was using previously would email invoices in a batch no problem????

omarh88
1 Post
Cover User

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. PLEASE GUYS FIX THIS

Fatty
3 Posts
User

It would be great and helpful if I could send more than one invoice to the same customer at once. 

VivienS
2 Posts
Cover User

With Payroll the new upgrade has changed the report to 'Payrun Activity' report while you are processing pays. This report does not have the total of hours allocated to each particular category as it did in the previous version.  Whilst it does have the totals,  I was able to reconcile to my wage sheets prior to recording and sending off to the ATO.  Can I process without sending to ATO and then print report to check ...then send to ATO...otherwise I am going blind..thoughts please?

Lynda1
1 Post
Cover User

This is a very poor outcombe as customers do not wish to receive multiple emails please hurry up with a solution

billy75
Experienced Cover User
27 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I completely agree. This has been an ongoing problem for a couple of years now and is still not resolved.

AndrewAmeerBeg
2 Posts
Cover User

This is yet another area where something that anyone with some intelligence would see as a no-brainer either hasn't been thought of by the programmers or they just assume that we'll continue to put up with the status quo. Looking forward to getting this silly issue fixed asap - or will consider switching to another program!