Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Pop-up notification to indicate payment is due when invoice is recorded (COD/Prepaid terms)

Cover User

6Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

6 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Hi we have many customers with different trading terms.  Is it possible to have a pop up flag to come up when creating invoices for customers with COD or Prepaid trading terms, to ensure payment is organised prior to shipment?

"pop up flag for COD or Prepaid customers when creating invoices"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: February 2015

Hi @Daisy789

Thank you for your clarification. 

I would encourage other users that would like to see a flag/message appear when you do an invoice for a customer with COD or Prepaid terms to show their support by voting and commenting if required.

3 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Daisy789 

Thanks for the idea in regards to different payment terms. Are you able provide what program your idea relates to i.e. is it MYOB Essentials or MYOB AccountRight?

Daisy789
6 Posts
Cover User

We are running AccountRight, but the idea would surely be as useful to all users?

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Daisy789

Thank you for your clarification. 

I would encourage other users that would like to see a flag/message appear when you do an invoice for a customer with COD or Prepaid terms to show their support by voting and commenting if required.