Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Prevent invoices from being entered if no Customer PO No is entered

Contributing Cover User

11Posts

11Kudos

0Solutions

11 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

Hi,

I was wondering if it would be possible to put in place something where you are able to put restrictions on selected customer files so that you are only be able to create an invoice for that customer if there is also a purchase order number entered on their invoice?

Thanks for your consideration.

Holly.

"Restricting invoices to include purchase order numbers" 

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: December 2013

Thanks for the idea of having an option to make certain customers require a PO number. This is certainly something we can look at adding in a later version of AccountRight. If users would like to see this feature, please add a vote.

3 Comments
LesleyH
2 Posts
User

Hi Holly

This is exactly why I have registered - we have certain customers who will only pay an invoice if it includes a purchase order number.  Perhaps a field on the "card file" under "selling details" saying "Compulsory Purchase Order Number Yes / No"

Barry_C
MYOB Staff
2,948 Posts
MYOB Staff
Thanks for the idea of having an option to make certain customers require a PO number. This is certainly something we can look at adding in a later version of AccountRight. If users would like to see this feature, please add a vote.
Jen_M
Experienced Cover User
22 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Hi,

I have just enquired about this through online chat on the support website.  We would certainly find it helpful to have an option to select in customer card files for something like "Purchase Order Required".

Thanks,

Jenny