Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Previous outstanding balance on Invoices

Cover User

1Posts

17Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User
Australia

It would be nice if when we are creating  a new sale for a existing client that has a outstanding balance that the myob programe would prompt us to add the outstanding balance to the new invoice

Thanks Craig

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: March 2015

Hi there,

I see this would be useful to have the current balance on the invoice. I encourage others that would like to see this feature to add your vote by clicking the +vote icon and add any comments.

12 Comments
MCGS
1 Post
Cover User

This function would be fantastic. I regulary sent out invoices to the same client and a running balance would let clients know account balance not just invoice balance. This would elimate any confussion if an invoice is missed.

cinderellaoz
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I was hoping the MYOB would allow me to show Account Balance and Overdues on Invoice.   after many years of manually writing down total number of cartons ordered.  I finally realised I could actually tag it , and it gets done automatically.   this has been a big time saver for me,    however,   it does not work when a customer gets a FREE ITEM  or  even worse if they get a credit it shows up with  -3333  or some outrageous total,  minor issue, but would be good if both could be fixed.   And if the Account Balances and Overdues could be tagged the same way,  that is another valuable time saving feature for me.   Hands Up and give this a big  YES  if you agree.  many thanks  Heather