Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales/Purchases: Add a 'For the Attention" field to Enter Sales/Purchase window

1Posts

12Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
User
New Zealand

With an increasing number of emailed invoices, I am regularly forced to have more than one card for a Customer, because I need to send Invoices to different people within a company. I would like to see a personalised address line box that works  like the alternative address box. or a box like the comments box at the bottom of the invoice somewhere in the vicinity of the PO Number.  

When I have to create a secondary card, because the boss prefers to see the address with

XYZ Limited

Attention: Mr Vessel Manager

P O Box 9999

Happytown

Auckland  1001

when the Card file says: "Attention Mr Big Boss" 

I then end up with direct credit payments across more than one card!

""For the Attention of" box on Sales Invoices"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: September 2012

Sounds like an interesting idea. I can see how you might want to email or post to different contacts in the same business. If this would be useful in your business please comment and don't forget to vote on the idea.

3 Comments
Dan_Moulton
40 Posts
Former Staff
Sounds like an interesting idea. I can see how you might want to email or post to different contacts in the same business. If this would be useful in your business please comment and don't forget to vote on the idea.
Albare
Trusted Cover User
171 Posts
Trusted Cover User

Excellent idea.  I often email sales docs to customers however one single organistaion has 90 farms with a different manager for each.  For purcahse  orders to suppliers their sales staff change or you need to deal with different people within the same organistion and so I have resorted to customising our purchase orders with a section to be filled in by hand after it's printed and then we fax it  Or i create the form as a pdf and attach it to an email.

lyndor
Experienced Cover User
39 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I am constatnly being told by suppliers that the ordering email is different for the remittance advice email, so everytime I use it I have to manually have to change it