Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales/Purchases: CSV copy with Email copy

Cover User

5Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

5 Posts
Cover User
Australia

The majority of my suppliers email invoices , I believe that this data entry could be reduced by importing CSV files into MYOB from  suppliers that provide this option.

It would be great if we could send a copy of the sales information automatically to a client or supplier so they could load/import it directly into their MYOB after receiving the email, to cut down on data-entry at both ends.

Cheers Tom

"Add an option to send CSV of sale/purchase with invoice from Email Invoice/Purchase screen"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: August 2018

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

4 Comments
jenniek
Ultimate Partner
2,922 Posts
Ultimate Partner

You can already do this through the File - Import/Export assistant - the trick is getting the format correct - just not available from the screen you mention

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

JacintaGM
3 Posts
User

We have customers who order multiple items at a time, and are always requesting their invoices to be sent as an excel document/list so that they can easily upload the data into their software without manually entering line by line. 

Currently, when I remember or am prompted, I have to manually pull out a report, export to excel, and then email it to them.

Is there a possibility of being able to add to functionemail the invoice as a .csv or .xls file?

Mike_James
Ultimate Partner
5,857 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Hi @JacintaGM , there are too many different file format options for MYOB to cater to any or all of them. In our reporting addon we have already developed solutions for several formats. 

Could you advise which businesses you mainly deal with, we may be able to help.