Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales/Purchases: Changing the card listed on a recorded sale/purchase

Experienced Cover User

24Posts

169Kudos

0Solutions

24 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

It would be super helpful if we could change the customer card on an invoice once it's been recorded! I understand why we can't change the name once a payment has been applied to it, but in the meantime it would be great to change the customer card if required. Thanks!

"Changing Customer on an existing invoice"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: October 2014

Hi @AshL 

Thanks for your feedback in regards to the AccountRight program and changing the customer's card on a record sales or purchase. 

Currently the workaround would be to base a recurring transaction off that transaction and then change the name on that recurring transaction. Support Note: Changing the card on a sale or purchase will be able to assist that.

I would encourage other users that would like to see the ability to change the card on a transaction without the creating a recurring transaction to vote and comment if required.

31 Comments
justinayres_80
3 Posts
User

Can myob look into making invoicing easier as it used to be prior to the upgrade?

Its added so much extra workload having to export etc, instead of it all being easy to access as before i.e printing and emailing icon on the same page.

Also, now you cant change a customer on an invoice once its saved without deleting the invoice, again this is an inconvienience and it used to be a function but with the upgrade it has been changed.

Also, why is there im not a robot feature at the bottom of each invoice, again just taking up extra unneccessary time.