Partner Zone
Partner Zone

Share your ideas for improving the new AccountRight. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

AccountRight

Sales/Purchases: Changing the card listed on a recorded sale/purchase

AshL
Contributing Cover User

12Posts

119Kudos

0Solutions

8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

It would be super helpful if we could change the customer card on an invoice once it's been recorded! I understand why we can't change the name once a payment has been applied to it, but in the meantime it would be great to change the customer card if required. Thanks!

"Changing Customer on an existing invoice"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: October 2014

Hi @AshL 

Thanks for your feedback in regards to the AccountRight program and changing the customer's card on a record sales or purchase. 

Currently the workaround would be to base a recurring transaction off that transaction and then change the name on that recurring transaction. Support Note: Changing the card on a sale or purchase will be able to assist that.

I would encourage other users that would like to see the ability to change the card on a transaction without the creating a recurring transaction to vote and comment if required.

22 Comments
Contributing Cover User AndrewKShields
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Good idea but would need a warning message.

JoeBriggs70
1 Post
User

It would be perferable to be able to just change the creditor or customer name, even the work around is laborious!  I don't understand why you can't do this?