Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Print/Email Invoices: Ability to set To be Emailed tab to appear first

Trusted Cover User

96Posts

38Kudos

3Solutions

96 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia

I email out a bunch of invoices daily from the Sales/Print Email Invoices tab from the Command Centre.

I was wondering if there was a default I could change to have the screen open to 'Email' instead of 'Invoice'?

When I click from 'To Be Printed' to 'To Be Emailed' it comes up with a 'Question' You will lose any changes to the Emails not in the filtered list.  Do you want to continue? I know it's not much but we email out alot and the additional clicks add up. 

"Set up the ability to DEFAULT to email (instead of the current PRINT default)"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: June 2015

HI @BYBookkeeping

Thank you for your feedback in regards to AccountRight and selecting the To be Emailed tab.

I would encourage other users that would like to see the option for the To be Emailed tab as default to vote and comment for this idea.

6 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

HI @BYBookkeeping

Thank you for your feedback in regards to AccountRight and selecting the To be Emailed tab.

I would encourage other users that would like to see the option for the To be Emailed tab as default to vote and comment for this idea.

AB_15
7 Posts
Cover User

Now that Aust Post has dramatically increased postage charges I think this would be a great feature!

mcv
Experienced Cover User
45 Posts
Experienced Cover User

change the code for the order of 'Tab'  to display from  "default print"   to "rememember last tab open"

BYBookkeeping
Trusted Cover User
96 Posts
Trusted Cover User

@mcv sorry - what do you mean?

Seatmatic
1 Post
Cover User

I only email invoices and statements would like to see this as an optional default for both

H-TS
Trusted User
461 Posts
Trusted User

We can live in hope...