Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales/Purchases: Remove comment on Enter Sale/Purchase window after recording

Former Staff

5,976Posts

0Kudos

477Solutions

5,976 Posts
Former Staff
Australia

I have found that if I select a Comment to be put on one invoice, it automatically adds it to the following invoice unless I take it out. I would prefer if you could just add the Comment to one invoice and let that be that.

Post on behalf of @CamGuru 

"Default Comments"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: December 2013

9 Comments
Barkel
Experienced Cover User
68 Posts
Experienced Cover User

You need to have the option to do one or the other... sometimes this is a good feature / sometimes it is not  - there should be an options to choose

Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff

Lyn_Johnson
Contributing Cover User
11 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I use the comments box to add machine serial numbers and this is different with every invoice, I agree with Barkel, there should be the option to save or not to save

jimel
Contributing Cover User
13 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Yes agree it is a pain and the same with job numbers they are a pain to enter.

CamGuru
Experienced Cover User
30 Posts
Experienced Cover User

This was listed as "Under Consideration" over two years ago. Any progress on this being improved in a future update?

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @CamGuru

Thanks for your feedback

At this stage we don't have a particular time frame for this idea will be added to the program. However we are still encouraging clients to vote and comment if required for this idea.

nitish
2 Posts
User

Hi. 

Insert query to MYOB using the sample clearwtr.myo and there was an error. The error is written below (We have been searching how and we found an instruction to disable the uac). We already follow all the instructions to disable uac but unfortunately, the result is stil the same.

Warning: odbc_execute(): SQL error: [MYOB ODBC]Cannot execute an INSERT IN read-only mode., SQL state 08004 in SQLExecute in C:\xampp\htdocs\insertmyob.php on line 10 

stephieewm
5 Posts
Cover User

This really causes lots of problems for us as it is the only place we can place comments on accounts follow up etc.  It would be great if we can get this updated so that we can add comments that are specific to the invoice.

PF_1
Experienced Cover User
52 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Hi Suja, we have the same problem in 2019.4.  We don't want the same comment for the next customer as it might be a delivery notice with a date.  How can we remove that please?